Rhonda K. Sherry
Available: Mon-Tue-Thurs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sat for special events
I’m from Muskegon, Michigan and have lived here in Arizona since 1985. In the fall of 1977, I started at Peggy White International Beauty College and graduated 18 months later. Shortly after that, I moved to Chicago and started my career in hair design.
In the six years living there I worked backstage doing hair for plays and fashion shows.
When I moved here, I worked in Scottsdale and slowly found my way into the Tempe-Chandler area.
In all of the years of my career, I have had the honor to work beside wonderful hair artists and have learned so much from them. Every day is a new learning experience.
I specialize in formal hair and up-dos!
(Shampoo and head massage included in all hair services)
- Women: $30
- Men (blow dry included): $27
- Children (0-12 years old): $23
- Haircut and styling (blow dry and Iron) $40
- Styling: (blow dry and Iron): $26
- Formal styling (wedding, ect): $50 and up
(All chemical services are a la carte)
- Permanent waves: $50 and up
- Spiral perms: $120 and up
- Partial perms: $1.50 a rod, plus $10
- Color touchup: $50 and up
- Full-head weave: $85 and up
- Partial weave (half head): $55 and up
- Partial weave (face frame): $30
- Eyebrow wax: $13
- Lip wax: $10
- Matrix Socolor: It leaves hair condititioned and creates a wonderful shine with maximum grey coverage.
- Matrix Color sync: A demi color that is ammonia-free. It rebalances porosity to smooth the way for the color to process evenly and keeps hair strong. Color sync blends or deeply blends grey hair.