Ginger Braaten – Co-Owner
Monday – Saturday 9-5
Extended hours by appointment only
Ginger has been a master hair cutter and colorist for 20 years. She has extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of hair care. Advanced classes continue to develop Ginger’s knowledge in color correction and high-lighting/low lighting.
Ginger does design haircutting on all her clients, with additional personal efforts put towards client hair care knowledge in home care and styling. Client involvement is appreciated and encouraged when working with Ginger.
Advancement classes have been taken with international cutting and color specialists, Vidal Sassoon, Trevor Sorbie, Horst of Austria, Graham Webb, and others to provide you with outstanding hair care, coloring, high-lighting, low-lighting and combinations customized for your needs.
Ginger works with many product lines or has knowledge of most color lines; Koleston and Redken, Magma, Tressa and Lamaur are favored professional lines at this time.
Ginger and co-owner Terry often work together to collaborate their knowledge and skills to give exceptional care and service, allowing the client the very best.
Color correction of previous color failures caused from over coloring and highlighting due to improper application and color choice.
Professional application of highlights in bold, fun, trendy colors which make a fashion statement or a low-lighting application to enhance existing highlights, such as adding chocolate brown in several different shades to enhance shine, adding a naturalness that is appealing, desirable and trendy.
MasterCard Proudly Accepted Visa Proudly Accepted American Express Proudly Accepted
Specializing in gray coverage with subtle or bolder highlights to retain a youthful and energized appearance, particularly for clients seeking to subdue the bold gray line appearing at the part line and at the facial hair-line of outgrowth.
Reconditioning Over-treated Hair
Over-treated hair can be professionally reconditioned to its natural shine and strength with the use of high quality products, returning your hair to its natural luster and beauty.
Brazilian Keratin Treatment/Blowout
To smooth, straighten and condition frizzy or damaged hair. Hair color must be applied before treatment if client gets color or highlights hair. This is not necessary for clients growing out color or never having done color. Keratin treatment is applied after proper preparation and saturation, then the hair is heated to 450 degrees with a ceramic flat iron.
Prices on Services for Men and Women:
· Haircut – $30
· Haircut with blow dry and style – $40 and up
· Haircut with blow dry, Iron style – $45 and up
· Men’s haircut – $25
· Beard trim – $10
· Children’s haircut (under 12) – $20
· Brazilian Keratin Treatment/Blowout
Cost is from $150 to $500, depending upon length of hair and hair type. This is for keratin treatment only, and does not include color or haircut. Clients must use at home care products.
· Full highlight with haircut – $110
· Full heavy highlights including haircut – $125
· ¾ highlight including haircut – $95
· Part and sides highlight including haircut – $85 (without haircut – $20)
· Highlights, root & end color including haircut – $115 and up
· Color correction without haircut – $125 and up
· Root color without haircut or style – $55
· Root color and style without haircut – $65 and up
· Root color with haircut and style – $75 and up
· Root color with haircut and no styling – $65 and up
· Root/end color hair cut and style – $95 and up
· Additional colors – $10 and up
· Spiral perms – $125 and up
· Perms short/medium hair – $75 and up
· Full perms medium/long hair – $85 and up
· Shampoo and blow-dry – $30
· Shampoo/blow-dry/iron – $35
· Shampoo and set – $35
· Wedding, special occasion – down styles – $50 and up
· Wedding, prom, special occasions up-dos – $75 and up
Wedding and prom appointments must be paid in advance and will not be refunded if appointment is missed or late.
An 8-hour cancellation of appointments is appreciated.